Sorenson Sqwabble Page
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Child Labor Law!!
Bailey came home from school wanting to have a friend party. She said she would clean the whole house if we would let her invite several friends over. I have decided that we should have parties more often. If boys get to come to the house, we care what it looks like. This worked out lovely. I just finished painting my dining room and down my stairs and she gets to clean up the mess. I had to put switch covers back on, but she gets to do the floors and dusting. I remember having these little friend parties when I was young. I have lots of fond memories of them. I would aways invite Brett and wish he would look my way. I guess the squeeky wheel got the grease. I adventually got him. Ha Ha!! Couldn't have found anyone better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Hey, anything that works right! You just need to find a deal that she cleans up after the party too. JK. She is such a great kid. I remember those days well too. I snagged Ryan's attention at a few of them. He always had several fighting for that attention. Lucky me that I was the one that snagged forever. :)
ReplyDelete