Sorenson Sqwabble Page
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Vacation Changed!!
We had plans to go to Disneyland this weekend. But because of softball and track we had to cancel. Friday Brett was looking on travelocity and found a great deal on a cruise. We decided to take our kids on a 5 day Bahama Cruise instead of Disneyland. They were all thrilled about it. Especially because it is on the last week of school. We hated taking them out of school but with everything they are involved in we just had to commit. We tried to find a time during the summer. But with Basketball and volleyball camps it wasn't happening. We are all really excited. Brett & I have talked about the cruises we have been on and the kids are stoked about all the food they can have. They can't stop talking about the beach and snorkeling. I told Brett that since we got a great deal on the cruise, I will have more money to get us all ready for the cruise!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment