Sorenson Sqwabble Page

Friday, January 8, 2010

I have a blog!!!

Sorry I am the worst blogger. It takes time I scarcley find. Life hasn't slowed down much. I keep thinking it will one day. Maybe when Tanner is Graduated.

Bailey turns 16 in tow months. The realization has hit me lately. She will be driving and wanted to date. I am getting old. She is busy with basketball. We are trying to keep her head focused on school and bball. We finally talked her into calling it quits with her boyfriend. Yea!!! He is a nice guys, she is just to young to worry about one man. Hopefuly she will have fun with friends and chasing. The boys are busy with wrestling. I cant belive how fast this season has went. State is the end of this month. I am scared for that. Brendon will be a freshman next year and we will have two kids in high school. We need to stop T-Bone from growing up.

1 comment:

  1. A SIXTEEN year old! Geez you ARE an old woman! Just kidding you are a hot mama! Good luck with entering this new dating territory... keep notes and let me know all I need to know for down the road, k?

    ReplyDelete