PAY IT FORWARD.....
The first three people to respond to this post will get something made by me!My choice--for you!This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:1. I make NO guarantees that you will LIKE what I make! (I can only hope)2. What I create will be just for you.3. It WILL be done this year.4. You have no CLUE what it’s going to be … it may be cards, a bookmark, something delicious or a complete surprise to you (and me!) … who knows?5. Most importantly, you MUST offer the same deal on your blog - the first 3 people to comment on your blog get something made by YOU!
Sorenson Sqwabble Page
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Hey Jodi,
ReplyDeleteI'll give it another try. When I did this on my blog, The only comment I got was from Jamie
Trinia
Hey Jodi, it's your dear friend up the street that would love to have a homemade gift from you. I love your slide show!! Impressive little show of some great past moments. I especially love the bride & groom shots. Keep it up. I'm sure there's lots of spies checking you out, but don't dare to comment for fear of who knows what. See ya. Mary
ReplyDelete