.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
This last weekend we made a trip to St. George to spend some time with Grandma & Grandpa Harper. We arrived to a full course meal that Grandma had made. She always takes real good care of us when we come to visit. The kids then wanted to go swimming in their pool. They always love to swim cuz Grandpa & Grandma Harpers pool is always warm. The next day Grandpa took the boys to a local fishing hole. The boys caught 40-50 fish in an hour. They thought it was great.
We went to Pioneer park for a picnic. We stopped by Wendy's to grab lunch and headed to climb on the red rocks. The kids love to spend time with Grandma & Grandpa Harper. We have done this every year for several years. They look forward to climbing on the rocks and enjoying the heat. Grandpa still keeps up with these busy kids.

The boys went to Nascar in Las Vegas on Saturday. They both got tickets for Christmas, so they have been counting down the days. They had a good time together. Tanner came away a Jeff Gordon fan. He had to go find a #24 hat. He brought it home to show everybody. He even took it with some pictures to Show-N-Tell on Monday. Bailey & I got to shop without whinning all day Saturday. We all had a good time!!






You just made me so homesick for some red dirt and good shopping!!! I LOVE St. George!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great weekend!
Tara
Hi Jodi! Thank you for your comment! I'm so glad you found my blog...and that I found yours too:)I love your header picture...what a great idea. Your kids are adorable.
ReplyDeleteJodi-
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the nice comments. I would say all of the same for your boys! Brendan is such a great example to these younger boys. Shawn looks up to him, and so do I! Wrestling is hard for me... sometimes I wish that we could play basketball, but I know this is where Shawn wants to be. Wrestling teaches hard lessons, for the kids and the parents ;)!
Anyway... cute blog... and SUPER cute family!
Hugs.... Linda