I think wrestling is the only thing we know around this house lately. Bailey has started softball and track. She would be a great wrestler if her dad would allow it. Brett wishes all the time his boys had some of Bailey fire. She hasn't ran at any meets yet. They canceled her first track meet. She played her first softball game in Emery last Wednesday. We lost but we got they season started. She is a good softball player. I hope she can shine and let her coaches know she is a tough player. We hope she will do well in track also. She is a runner. She has always been at the front of the pack. We hope you achieve all you hope for Bailey.
1st Place
.JPG)
2nd Place
.JPG)
Tanner took 2nd at the North Sevier Tournamnet last weekend. He took 1st at Millard this weekend. We are proud of him and the improvements he has made. Great job T-Bone!!!


Here were a few funny pictures from St. George that Brett took with his cell phone.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Great job boys!!! And I just noticed you are going to the BAHAMAS?!! I am totally jealous! how fun. I laughed at your comment about Mike cussing the whole time....too funny. Ya, he has cussed alot in the past few months too....he told me last night maybe he was done cussing. haha Ya, we'll see! LOL
ReplyDeleteI was jealous of the Bahamas countdown too!!! How fun!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics! Silly boys!
Tell Tanner congrats on the wrestling! That's great! Wrestling is the only sport we don't do. I can't wait to see how Bailey does with softball and track! I didn't know she was a runner - keep us posted!
Tara
I know Baily will do great. It seems she does well in everything that she does. Congratulations Tanner! Your an awesome wrestler.
ReplyDeleteThanks for letting us steal Brett. We really needed his help!
P.S. I'm also jealous of your Bahamas trip.
Jodi-
ReplyDeleteIt was fun to watch Tanner wrestle in Millard, and he was so tickled with his gold medal! Way to go!
Are you taking your kids to the Bahamas, or are just you and Brett going? I am so ready for another cruise I can hardly stand it! It is going to be awhile, though, can't afford it! Have fun!
Since when did you decide to go to the bahamas and not tell your sister!!
ReplyDelete